Some objects can be found already placed on a level, and some of them can be found as items that can be deployed anywhere on the map:
- Lasers incinerate Dweep if he passes through their beam. The beam can be reflected with a mirror, and the laser can be destroyed with a bomb, a laser beam, or a hammer.
- Mirrors reflect laser beams, and can face in two possible directions.
- Bombs can destroy nearby objects with their explosion. Their fuse can be lit with a laser beam or a torch.
- Freeze plates make Dweep unable to move. Dweep can be unfrozen with a hammer or a torch.
- Heat plates make Dweep float. In this state, he is unable to move except through the help of fans. He can be brought back to normal by a hammer or a bucket of water.
- Fans push Dweep two tiles if he is floating.
- Wrenches can change the facing direction of a mirror, a laser, or a fan. There are two types of wrenches, a clockwise and a counter-clockwise one.
- Torches can be used to light bomb fuses, or to unfreeze Dweep after he steps on a freezing plate.
- Buckets of water can be used to put out burning bomb fuses and to make Dweep wet, which allows him to cross a laser beam once. (Dweep also becomes wet when unfrozen with a torch.) A bucket can also bring a floating Dweep back to normal.
- Hammers can be used to destroy objects, to unfreeze Dweep, or to make him stop floating.